Re: Ties, distance from barline at a system break

From: Robert Blackstone
Subject: Re: Ties, distance from barline at a system break
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 13:41:03 +0200

Hi Pierre,

Thank you.
Much better, at least for the first bar. The price for this improvement seems to be that the ties have become somewhat disconnected from their note-heads, which is tolerable for the first bar in the example but not really nice for he second.

Experimenting a bit with the value of the note-head gap I found that 6 instead of 8 yields a reasonable compromise for me.

Thanks again,

Best regards
Robert