Re: Typesetting "as near to Petrucci style as possible".

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Typesetting "as near to Petrucci style as possible".
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2016 19:34:52 +0100

On Fri, 2016-10-07 at 12:13 -0400, Shane Brandes wrote:
> Did you mean a 16th century font?

yes, the time signature font is one of the things that is looks rather
heavy against the LilyPond Petrucci glyphs. There are the early time
indicator glyphs of course, but the Rebel print isn't using them. In
fact, in of these sonatas the printer has created blocks for scales of
beamed notes ... really the last gasp for this notation.

Richard