RE: Long compile times on Windows 10 status

From: Steven Weber
Subject: RE: Long compile times on Windows 10 status
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2016 23:45:23 +0000

I’ve found that whenever I install a new font on my computer, I wind up in this state.

That being said, I can recover back to normal speeds by deleting the C:\Users\<me>\.lilypond-fonts.cache-2 folder.  The first build after doing this will be slow (because it’s rebuilding the font cache), but after that, speeds are back to normal.

--Steven