RE: Dorico release and tutorials

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: RE: Dorico release and tutorials
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 19:25:23 +1100

How do you watch these videos which induce sea sickness with the unstable
camera? Is this supposed to be trendy film making, or just complete
incompetence? What is Steinberg thinking? I cannot imagine a worse promotion
for a product. They are unwatchable. Perhaps shot by a drone with the
stabiliser system gone defective. It's simply bizarre. Does not exactly
instil confidence in the product for me.

Sorry David about the Anglocentric keyboard world they adopt. Perhaps users
should complain. And I thought Steinberg was a German company?

Dear me.

Andrew