How to engrave lowercase chord symbols

From: Todor Vachkov
Subject: How to engrave lowercase chord symbols
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016 12:43:57 +0200

Hello,

My goal is to engrave music for accordion and I would like to have my chords symbols as follows:

Bass tone: allways uppercase: e.g. A E D

Chords: allways lower case: e.g. major chords a e d; minor chords am em dm

And together: A am E e D d7

In Lilypond you can force the lowercase only for the minors:

\set chordNameLowercaseMinor = ##t

But I would like to have this possibility for the majors, sevens etc. as well...The bass tone is always uppercase, which is fine.

Can someone please help me? Thanks a lot in advance!