Re: Tie settings question

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Tie settings question
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 00:31:42 +0000

On 10/25/16 1:48 PM, "Karol Majewski" <address@hidden> wrote:

>So there should be fourth condition but I have no idea how to put it in
>scheme. I need somethong like:
>
>(if (> dot-position notehead-position)) // if dot is placed higher than
>notehead
>(if (< dot-position notehead-position)) // if dot is placed lower than
>notehead
>
>But how to define dot-position and notehead-position?

I think this is impossible with the current architecture, because we don't
place dots, we place dot columns.

There is a Dot_column C++ structure that has the staff position of the dot
and the staff position of the notehead in it, so there may be some way to
get to this structure from Scheme, but it is only created after
positioning is done, so I doubt it's available from Scheme.

Carl Sorensen