Re: Changing voice order...

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Changing voice order...
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 23:38:44 +0200

"Mark Stephen Mrotek" <address@hidden> writes:

> David,
>
> Yes, in that order - usually only three voice.
> This usually in "chord" that have a moving internal voice.
> Lilypond, as you stated, adjust the note columns and stem suitably.
> The only constant is change. The manual has been clearly written in the
> past.
> I can follow directions. Let the majority rule.

The majority tends to be silent.

While I certainly am particularly prone to not-invented-here syndrome,
I do have to rethink also decisions about user interface of my own even
when the first choices were not merely due to technical expedience (also
known as laziness) but done in good faith.

I am a radical conservative: I want to keep everything the way it should
have been from the start.

--
David Kastrup