RE: Changing voice order...

From: Mark Stephen Mrotek
Subject: RE: Changing voice order...
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 14:46:21 -0700

David,

"If it ain't broke...."

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: David Kastrup [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2016 2:39 PM
To: Mark Stephen Mrotek <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden

"Mark Stephen Mrotek" <address@hidden> writes:

> David,
>
> Yes, in that order - usually only three voice.
> This usually in "chord" that have a moving internal voice.
> Lilypond, as you stated, adjust the note columns and stem suitably.
> The only constant is change. The manual has been clearly written in
> the past.
> I can follow directions. Let the majority rule.

The majority tends to be silent.

While I certainly am particularly prone to not-invented-here syndrome, I do
have to rethink also decisions about user interface of my own even when the
first choices were not merely due to technical expedience (also known as
laziness) but done in good faith.

I am a radical conservative: I want to keep everything the way it should
have been from the start.

--
David Kastrup