Re: Changing voice order...

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Changing voice order...
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 10:52:08 -0700 (MST)

I just wanted to add my two cents to the discussion here.

I tend to engrave piano music more often than not and I don't mind the current syntax. The only thing that I'd rather like seeing improved is the nesting of the voices rests.

Rests tend to get pushed out of the center and away from the staves, when we usually think of the notes in those voices being pushed toward the center of the staves. I wish the rests followed a similar philosophy, at least following the contour of their respective voice.

Just a thought.

--
Abraham