Follow-up: organ pedal toe-to-heel shift

From: Joseph N. Srednicki
Subject: Follow-up: organ pedal toe-to-heel shift
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2016 20:17:11 -0400

Please see the original message on this subject: http://osdir.com/ml/lilypond-user-gnu/2016-05/msg00210.html

Can someone please tell me how to modify the attached code so that right toe-to-heel shift marks are not upside down? For example, the left toe-to-heel shift appears as desired below the note; however, the right toe-to-heel shift appears above the note as: v-u.

In other words, I would like the right toe-to-heel shift to be the same as the left toe-to-heel shift (both <caret>-<horseshoe>) with one difference: the right-to-heel shift appears above the note, and the left toe-to-heel shift appears below the note.

I have pasted the code in the message below.

If the answer is already in the email archive, I apologize for overlooking it and would appreciate someone sending a link.

Thanks to anyone who can provide an answer. I am attaching the code below.

Joe Srednicki

==================================

\version "2.19.49"

#(define-markup-command (pedal-sub layout props)()

(let* ((dir (chain-assoc-get 'direction props))

(ped-toe (format #f "scripts.~apedaltoe" (if (> dir 0) "u" "d")))

(ped-heel (format #f "scripts.~apedalheel" (if (> dir 0) "u" "d"))))

(interpret-markup layout props

#{

\markup {

\fontsize #-3

\concat

\vcenter {

\musicglyph #ped-toe "–" \hspace #0.1 \musicglyph #ped-heel

#})))

pedalSub =

#(define-scheme-function ()()

#{ \markup \pedal-sub #})