Re: crop marks in PDF for printing

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: crop marks in PDF for printing
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2016 18:50:02 +0100

Il giorno gio 3 nov 2016 alle 18:46, Alexander Kobel <address@hidden> ha scritto:
On 2016-11-03 18:40, Federico Bruni wrote:
Il giorno gio 3 nov 2016 alle 17:52, Urs Liska <address@hidden> ha
scritto:
If you want to go the LaTeX way you can use the following boilerplate
code:

No, I can't. I decided not to use lilypond-book because of its limitations.
Thanks anyway

Urs' proposal is completely independent of lilypond-book, only the postprocessing is done via LaTeX. It just takes an arbitrary existing PDF, puts it centered on pages of a size that you specify, and adds crop marks. In fact, the package used for the embedding of the PDF is the same backend that pdfjam uses. If the crop marks from the LaTeX package look like what you want, that's the easiest one-shot option.

right, I missed that (I'm still at work..)
I'll try this as well