Re: basic question regarding \drummode

From: Edward Ardzinski
Subject: Re: basic question regarding \drummode
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 22:28:01 +0000

Shouldn't any tonal parts be a specific instrument (such as a vibraphone)?
Each instrument should have it's own staff, regardless if more than one voice
is handled by a single performer.

In the case the players are moving around, and say there are times where player
A plays the snare while player B is on the vibes, then later the roles are
reversed, I'd use four separate staffs.

Sent from my iPhone