Re: Making a Hairpin end close to the end of a Score

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Making a Hairpin end close to the end of a Score
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2016 00:02:43 +0100

On 05.11.2016 05:01, Paul Scott wrote:
On Fri, Nov 04, 2016 at 07:21:05PM -0700, Christopher Heckman wrote:
On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 9:36 AM, Simon Albrecht <address@hidden> wrote:
On 04.11.2016 09:11, Christopher Heckman wrote:
On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 3:08 PM, Simon Albrecht <address@hidden>
wrote:
Hi Chris,
[...]
In that case, another opportunity to step forward with the now much-used
\after function, here to be applied as
Now much-used \after function?  It's not in the index of the notation manual.

What does it do?  Where is it documented?

It’s not in LilyPond proper (yet), although the request to include it has been uttered before. That is partly because I’m not quite sure the name is appropriate for an official function, and partly because nobody has included and documented it yet. I sent it to the list multiple times, including in this thread (before it broke) – but it doesn’t cost anything to attach it with a small example once more.

Best, Simon