Re: Jazz Chord Symbols

From: jasonsilver
Subject: Re: Jazz Chord Symbols
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2016 08:01:07 -0700 (MST)

awesome, so you use minus signs for flats and + signs for sharps?

Yes, We Can Do That!

Jason Silver
CrookedBush.com Inc.
Web Application Development and Hosting

On Sun, Nov 6, 2016 at 9:45 AM, Malte Meyn-3 [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Am 06.11.2016 um 15:41 schrieb jasonsilver:
> This is great- but how do I use it for sharp notes in chords?
>
> For example, I get how to do something like c:1.2.3.5 but don't know how to
> a chord like Cmin7#5

I don’t find the message you answered to but maybe you are looking for
something like this?

\version "2.18.2"

\new ChordNames \chordmode {
   c:m7.5+