Re: Drawing an Oval around a group of notes

From: John Zeweniuk
Subject: Re: Drawing an Oval around a group of notes
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2016 13:39:48 -0800

Thank you all for the responses on this question.  I’m super impressed by the
quickness and quality of the replies.  I ended up using the solution provided
by Klaus.  I had figured out that modifying a Horizontal Bracket Engraver would
be a good way to go, but hadn’t figured out how to create my own stencil,
drawing in it how I pleased.  Klaus's solution works perfectly!

cheers,

John