RE: Skyfonts

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: RE: Skyfonts
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 18:31:12 +1100

Hi Knut,

Thank you, but no way. I am fussy about the ethics of using fonts and this is not a viable solution, although perhaps technically possible. I’d say that is illegal in _any_ country, at least according to the Monotype licensing, and fair enough I say.

In any case I want to test out dozens or many many fonts for a client, and this is not a fluent solution.

So the question as asked still stands.

Andrew