RE: Skyfonts

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: RE: Skyfonts
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 00:26:58 +1100

Hi Alexander,

The Skyfonts plot clarifies. Indeed, thanks to you I have been able to discover
that the Skyfonts downloads are located here in Windows 10:

C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Monotype\skyfonts-myfonts

and

C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Monotype\skyfonts-google

and so on - you can subscribe to multiple services.

Since I have a Monotype subscription the name is in the path, but I think you
can have SkyFonts from elsewhere, for Google fonts for example.

Furthermore the folder holds a normal OpenType font file, not encrypted, no
name mangling, perfectly able to be copied. I suppose one can say they are
'slightly hidden'.

Andrew