Re: openLilyLib

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: openLilyLib
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2016 12:14:03 +0100

Il giorno mar 8 nov 2016 alle 9:50, Urs Liska <address@hidden> ha scritto:
So the first thing I would really like to see (and this is actually independent from GSoC) is getting more people involved in openLilyLib, and also that people from the one-digit commit count aspire to get to a two-digit count and those in the lower two-digit range try to somewhat narrow the gap to the top three contributors ;-) I see there are many open branches, and it would be good to work on reducing that by either dropping or merging work.

I used and "contributed" to OLL only to keep track of the changes contributed by Harm to the old bend.ly. Now that Harm is working on a new bending engraver the whole tablature library¹ is going to be obsolete soon.

So I guess that you won't see other commits from me.
That said, I wish the best to openLilyLib. For me it remains the best place for creating and maintaining LilyPond snippets for the community.

¹ https://github.com/openlilylib/snippets/tree/master/ly/tablature