Re: Stepping down and moving on

From: Abraham Lee
Subject: Re: Stepping down and moving on
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 10:30:40 -0700

David,

On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 10:09 AM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks for making me stay in the pond as long as I did!

I think it would be grossly insufficient to just say "thank you" for what you've done, but thank you. Your expertise has enabled and improved a great many things that everyone has benefitted from. I wish I had more time to get into the thick of things myself, and perhaps I'll be able to. I hope so. In any case, your contributions have taught me a great deal.

And congratulations on the new employment! I hope you find great satisfaction through it! Please don't stay too far away.

Best,
Abraham Lee