Re: format source code

From: Gerdau, Michael
Subject: Re: format source code
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 15:16:33 +0100 (CET)

Hi Gianmaria,

> Here it is the midi and the violin part I extracted.
>
> I would like to better format the violin part (that I already extracted)
> and also to extract the piano part.
>
> Let me know what you're able to do :) .... and thank you anyway for your
> help and interest.

the ly file you provide had not been created by midi2ly.py (lilypond's MIDI to
ly converter)
However Karl's Perl script is working specifically with files created by
midi2ly.py, not with ly files in general.

Find attached your midi files converted by midi2ly.py and after that with
tiny_midi.pl

Kind regards,
Michael
--