Re: Ties over multiple chords

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Ties over multiple chords
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 09:16:01 +0100

On 11.11.2016 08:59, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
Hello,

I don't know how to explain in proper terms what I want to achieve,
but I hope that it will be clear from the example below (I would be
grateful for a proper English term for this as well :).

I wrote the same thing twice. The second alternative works, but looks
ugly to me. I would like to use the first alternative (which is a bit
of cheating), but ties don't work properly there, most likely lilypond
has problems interpreting where the tie should point to.

Is there any better workaround?

Hi Mojca,

  \set tieWaitForNote = ##t
does the trick.