RE: Pedal cautionary continuations and other bracket decorations

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: RE: Pedal cautionary continuations and other bracket decorations
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 11:39:02 +1100

Hi Harm,

When there is a sustain on event followed by a sustain off event, the label 1/2
ped should not occur - it's only for the start of the lines, and when these
events occur very close together with short notes there would not be room.

I cannot see a way of getting at the grob that represents the next bit after
the ^ to and to not draw the text on it, for to my limited knowledge there
appears to be no distinguishing property in the set of broken grob parts that
can identify this.

Andrew