RE: programming error: no solution found for Bezier intersection

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: RE: programming error: no solution found for Bezier intersection
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 12:00:07 +0100

Il giorno lun 14 nov 2016 alle 9:14, Andrew Bernard <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Hello Federico,

FWIW, this compiles cleanly on 2.19.50 under Linux Mint, using the standard
distribution version. Not sure whether this fact is of any help.

I know that my minimal example compiles cleanly :)
That's what I meant to say when I wrote:

By commenting some code I found, by trial and error, the bar which triggers the error. However, if I move that bar in a minimal example, I don't get the error.

But it doesn't compile on my real file and I'm asking for hints to understand what else might be wrong. If anybody is interested in debugging this files, I may send it privately.

Thanks
Federico