Re: Stepping down and moving on

From: David Sumbler
Subject: Re: Stepping down and moving on
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 14:44:10 +0000

Hi David

I can only echo the good wishes and thanks that others have already
expressed.  Lilypond is a great program - the more I use it the more I
can see the potential if I can ever get my head around the finer
points.

Meanwhile the list provides great support, and you have been a major
contributor to the on-list help as well as to the project itself.

So - thanks again, and good luck in your new post.

David