Re: Setting the number for \mark \default

From: Robin Bannister
Subject: Re: Setting the number for \mark \default
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 17:28:48 +0100

Mojca Miklavec wrote:

I eventually needed to run "locate rehearsal-mark-letter.ly" on my
computer and inspect the contents to arrive to the answer.

I was referring to the regression tests at
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/input/regression/collated-files.html
This links to all the test files (like rehearsal-mark-letter.ly)
and shows what they produce.

As test files, they have to include arcane and rare situations.
But they also exhaustively exercise the ordinary stuff,
so you may find examples here that are omitted from the manuals
(to avoid exhaustively exercising the readers of same?).

Cheers,
Robin