Re: Curious thing about ties

From: Brian Barker
Subject: Re: Curious thing about ties
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 21:27:06 +0000

At 21:09 14/11/2016 +0100, Robert Schmaus wrote:
something I just came across while pondering away: in the following snippet, there are two ties across barlines.
[...]
I've wondered why in the first instance, the tie is a down-tie, while in the second it's an up-tie (see attached screenshot).

(Your snippet doesn't match your output, in fact.)

If you repeat the motif, the ties appear to alternate down, up, down, up ...

Brian Barker