Re: highlight music / fingering

From: Gianmaria Lari
Subject: Re: highlight music / fingering
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 10:13:24 +0100

Ciao Urs,

sorry not beeing able to be more clear! yes, second time it's different. Anyway, attached you can find the complete pdf.

I was hoping there was a standard procedure :) Boxing looks a bit too "intrusive", bold or color are probably the way to go. I will make some test.

Thanks a lot!

On 15 November 2016 at 10:05, Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:

Am 15. November 2016 09:57:29 MEZ, schrieb Gianmaria Lari <address@hidden>:
>In the score there are both versions. The score "audience" are
>children; I
>would like that they pay attention to the fact the music is similar but
>not
>identical.

Still not completely sure what you mean. These alternatives are occurring at different places in the piece, so "second time it's different"?

If so the "natural" way would be colours. But if you print and xerox stuff that is probably not an option.

I don't think there's a standard procedure. But I would experiment with boxing them, making the bold or use \balloonText (if I remember that name correctly).

HTH
Urs