Re: Solution to 7 over sqr(71) time against integer polyrhythms

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Solution to 7 over sqr(71) time against integer polyrhythms
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 22:11:58 -0500

mclaren,

> Inserting \bar "|" in one staff draws lines through all the other staffs.
> There is no way to prevent this. It's a classic example of bad program
> design, and we all just have to live with it.

I have used Lilypond to engrave many of my scores where various staves have
different/non-coinciding barlines. The fact that you apparently do not have
sufficient skill to accomplish the task does not mean that Lilypond is unable
to do it when used by someone who knows what they’re talking about.

Regards,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info