Re: Solution to 7 over sqr(71) time against integer polyrhythms

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Solution to 7 over sqr(71) time against integer polyrhythms
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 22:42:27 -0500

Hey “mclaren”,

> that's not what was asked for

In fact, the example I provided does *exactly* what you asked for:

> you should no trouble entering the following photoshopped score fragment into
> lilypond and compiling the score and getting a pnd or svg file out

p.s. How does it feel to be so constantly and consistently wrong?
(Sorry/notsorry that I feel the need to point it out to you when you are.)

> As always in America

I’m not in “America”… yet another error on your part.
WHEEE!!!! This is fun!

> people spend most of their time and energy demonizing
> the person who points out a problem, rather than fixing that problem.

Fix the problem yourself.

In the meantime, I’ll pop up some more popcorn and continue enjoying your
reactions to my “trolling” (a.k.a. showing you how Lilypond can do exactly what
you've asked for).

Cheers,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer