Re:Solution to 7 over sqr(71) time against integer polyrhythms

From: Leszek Wroński
Subject: Re:Solution to 7 over sqr(71) time against integer polyrhythms
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 09:41:02 +0100

In the interest of Science!!1! I decided to test Kieren's example which, supposedly, makes Lilypond "hang". Let me just report that it compiles perfectly on my machine and produces the intended output. Here's a link to the uneventful log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/swuzhi17cy5x6uy/Kieren_example_log.txt?dl=0

But hey, just like Kieren can achieve pure magic with Photoshop, I am a wizard in Gedit! :-)

Best,

Leszek.