Re: Solution to 7 over sqr(71) time against integer polyrhythms

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Solution to 7 over sqr(71) time against integer polyrhythms
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 11:05:09 +0100

> Hi David,
>
>>> Here’s the point where I instantly feel compelled to say “ok, now
>>> let’s really ban him from the list”. You are calling Kieren, honorable
>>> member of the community and one of the most proficient LilyPond users
>>> there are, an outright liar.
>
> [Simon: Thank you for your kind and vigourous defense. I do appreciate it.]
>
>> I don't think Kieren stated explicitly that no image editing was involved.
>
> Although it was implied in the email to which Simon has referred, you
> are correct that I didn’t make that fact explicit until later emails.

Sorry if my correction here came across as disrespectful.  It's just
that mclaren does such a marvelous job at escalating the situation by
himself that I don't think he requires outside help.  At least not
regarding the escalation.

And neither did you make the impression of being in need of assistance
or public support.  But then I am not known for being a pillar of
sociality and my own judgment and behavior might sometimes be more
technically correct than helpful.

--
David Kastrup