Re: Stepping down and moving on

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Stepping down and moving on
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 18:59:47 +0100

On 18.11.2016 18:27, David Kastrup wrote:
Francisco Vila<address@hidden>  writes:
David: I don't know what to say. I am very grateful to you for your
huge, unvaluable work and I wish you luck.
In spite of the respectively English and Latin prefixes having the same
formal meaning, the meaning of the resulting composites "unvaluable" and
"invaluable" is surprisingly different.  I will assume that you were
intending the latter.

I do think that this interpretation is legit, given the context :-)
Best, Simon