Re: How to set the font size for the repeat symbol.

From: Klaus Blum
Subject: Re: How to set the font size for the repeat symbol.
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 11:36:35 -0700 (MST)

Hi John,

john ware-4 wrote
> I am able to set the size of the BarLine's with bar-extent and the size of
> the ChordName's with font-size.
> My issue is, when I do this the colon for the repeat symbol does not
> resize. So, I get big bar lines and a tiny colon for the repeat.

BarLine has a property "font-size" which will do the trick:

% ---------------------------------------------------
\version "2.14.2"

\score {
  \new ChordNames \with {
    \override BarLine #'bar-extent = #'(-10 . 10) % use symmetrical values
to keep the colon in the middle
    \override ChordName #'font-size = #20
    \override ChordName #'extra-offset = #'(0 . -10)
    \override BarLine.font-size = #16
    \override BarLine.hair-thickness = #3 % use with care
    \consists "Bar_engraver"
  }
  {
    \relative a' {