Re: Trolling and unacceptable behaviour on the list

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Trolling and unacceptable behaviour on the list
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2016 01:25:49 +0100

> I hope that you won't unsubscribe because of a stupid troll.
> Can't you just ignore him?
>
> I never read his emails, as soon as I see his name I delete the email. "Do
> not feed the troll" is the best answer IMO.
> Blacklisting should be the very last choice.

I have only read those messages from the anonymous troll after Andrew
complained. Until then, they lived happily in my inbox, harmless,
hidden under a thread name I was not specially interested on (namely:
multi-figure tuplets). I think it is easy to configure a filter or
just ignore him.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com