Re: try except in lilypond

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: try except in lilypond
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2016 23:50:21 +0100

Hi Mike, Andrew and David,

thanks for your suggestions and help. My question was driven by the
intention to write a score in one file that can be shared and compiled
standalone and can optionally include my custom settings and fonts.

This way, I could share it and it would probably look best with all the
extra settings, but if the fonts are not installed etc., the score will
still compile.

So any solution that does not fit in the source file of the score
creates the kind of dependencies I want to avoid.

I will have a look at the guile exceptions whether that is a solution.

Thanks,
Joram