Cautionary Accidental Stencil

From: Benjamin Strecker
Subject: Cautionary Accidental Stencil
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 14:04:50 -0500

Hello!

I am working from an edition that uses square brackets for items added
by the editors.  I was able to change the stencils property for
\parenthesize for most of these, but there are some accidentals that
have been added.  Currently, I'm using the following to produce a
reasonable approximation, but are there any simpler ways to do this?

\version "2.19.50"

%% Set of overrides to approximate a cautionary natural inside square
brackets instead of parentheses
brackNat = {
  \once\override AccidentalCautionary.stencil = #ly:text-interface::print
  \once\override AccidentalCautionary.text = \markup {
    \concat{\translate #'(0.0 . -0.7) [
            \musicglyph #"accidentals.natural"
            \translate #'(0.0 . -0.7) ]}

\score {