Re: Quick question about accidentals

From: David Sumbler
Subject: Re: Quick question about accidentals
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2016 16:29:29 +0000

Thanks for these 2 replies.  I have tidied things up a bit by using

\once \omit Accidental

as suggested by Noeck.

David's reply has given me several things to look up and think about
(which is good!).  The quoted "@", \single and \etc were all
effectively new to me - although I must have read about them more than
once in the NR.  I don't think I understand them well enough even now,
though, for me to have invented

"@"=\single \omit Accidental \etc

David S.