Re: New LilyPond website

From: Johan Vromans
Subject: Re: New LilyPond website
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 09:51:21 +0100

On Tue, 29 Nov 2016 08:45:12 +0100, Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:

> Additionally there has been *very strict* opposition to anything other
> than statically served sites for lilypond.org in the past. Not all of
> the reasons are bullet-proof but most are, and you will not get consent
> for anything else.

If the web site must be cast in stone, then welcome back to the stone age.
At least this will mootify further discussions about why LilyPond is not
getting considered a serious competitor in the market.

If someone offers me a web site like John did, I would embrace it with all
arms and try to overcome the objections, instead of bluntly rejecting it.

-- Johan