Re: New LilyPond website

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: New LilyPond website
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 11:09:29 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 29 Nov 2016, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

We then would need someone who is doing the job to set this up and
convert the old stuff to the new one.  However, this isn't a trivial
task and it probably takes a long time to get it right, so we need
someone who has a lot of endurance and stamina...

Without such people with "a lot of endurance and stamina" LilyPond itself wouldn't be the powerful tool it is today (We can't thank all who contributed enough for that!).

I am sure we will find a way to also make the website ready for the 21st century one way or the other, and yes that will require a lot of time and discussion. The New Website proposal looks very fresh and attractive and is at least a good start for discussion.

--

MT