Re: New LilyPond website

From: Thiago Censi
Subject: Re: New LilyPond website
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 11:11:51 -0200

John Roper <address@hidden> wrote:

A great example of an open source project's website is blender.org. It has an excellent design and it gives you all the information you need to know. The old version of their website can be found on archive.blender.org

Nice new layout too. And it's WP.

The duplicated content that I was referring to was a "normal" site and an accessible site. I see no problem in leaving the old site as an archive as Blender does.

And please note that when I say "normal" I am referring to the website the majority will access, and I do so for the lack of a more appropriate word in my vocabulary. My mother language is not english ;-)

--
tacensi.