Re: New LilyPond website

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: New LilyPond website
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 23:53:07 +0100

Hi John,

> I am trying to build the lilypond docs now.

I am happy to see you working through it

> As for content, all of the text on the
> demo site is copy and pasted straight from lilypond.org. The only
> new text I wrote was the text on the front page that said "Many choose
> LilyPond. will you?"

That seems to be a misunderstanding somewhere. Yes, I've seen that the
text is from lilypond.org.

One more unrelated thing: I would like to see some "LilyPond-Universe",
some page/place on the website featuring things that are linked to LilyPond:
- people working with LP
- private websites dealing with LP
  (introductions, tutorials, presentations, publishers, …)
- other resources like the lilypondblog, lsr, openlilylib, …
- concerts played with LP scores
- videos about LP
- projects and programs related to LP

Cheers,