Distance between Lyrics and Dynamics context

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Distance between Lyrics and Dynamics context
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 14:44:29 +0100

Hi,

I'm once again struggling with the issue of vertical spacing and can't
find a solution in the manuals. I think it would be a really cool thing
if someone wrote a tutorial or a series of tutorials introducing all
this in some more depth and slower-paced than what the reference can
provide.

In the attached example the functional analysis symbols are entered in a
Lyrics context and the textual description below in a Dynamics context.
Actually there's another Dynamics context between those two but that
doesn't contain anything in the current system.

What I want to achieve is to move the two somewhat closer together - but
only in the current system, as in the second system the middle context
actually contains something (which can be seen in the second attachement
(dispo-satz-2-3.png).

Which of the spacing properties do I have to modify to control this
distance, and (how) can I do this on a per-system basis?

Thank you

Urs