Re: transpose a score from mutopia

From: mj
Subject: Re: transpose a score from mutopia
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 15:59:44 +0100

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your suggestion, it improves matters a lot, but there are still *MANY* (different kinds) errors. The complete output is here:

http://codepad.org/Qc93Rvyu

Are there some basic settings/things that would perhaps help..?

(and generally speaking... would  main.ly be the file to open?)
(this whole opening-ly-files-from-mutopia business is new to me)

MJ