Help with "edition-engraver" lilypond documentation

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Help with "edition-engraver" lilypond documentation
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 17:45:35 -0700 (MST)

Hello all,

I recently did a search for "edition-engraver" lilypond documentation and
couldn't really find anything at all.

Can someone direct me to a manual or help file that explains what exactly
the edition-engraver is, how it is used, how you can use it to tweak
elements of your score, and basic how-to topics? I am very confused on how
it is used, although it seems from what I have read so far that it's very
powerful in helping you to edit your scores to perfection.

Thanks for any help.

-----
composer | sound designer
LilyPond Tutorials (for beginners) --> http://bit.ly/bcl-lilypond