Re: Language selection on lilypond.org

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Language selection on lilypond.org
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2016 07:53:53 +0100

Il giorno gio 1 dic 2016 alle 23:40, Noeck <address@hidden> ha scritto:
My fault. While the graphical Firefox settings showed me: de,en-us, en,
I had some strange setting somewhere sending only this:

Adding en-gb, made the de part appear, too.

A bit strange but it works now.

Isn't that saying that you prefer en-US over it? Why do you get the
italian page?

Yes, you are right, but en-US seems to be ignored by lilypond server so the first choice is "it". Don't know why...

I removed en-US and I've checked that "en" and "it" on top both work fine. Now I have "it" on top, followed by "en", and I get this: