Re: Help with "edition-engraver" lilypond documentation

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: Help with "edition-engraver" lilypond documentation
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 08:50:53 +0100

Hi

the edition-engraver is not part part of lilypond proper (yet).

For a long time docs for the edition-engraver are on my agenda, but ... most people will guess, what prevents me from finishing this task, as its done beside job and family.

There's a little bit more text in the origin of my developments:
https://github.com/jpvoigt/lalily#lalily-editions

There are some more ideas in my lalily-collection of my lily-utilities, which shall be reincorporated separately in openlilylib.

Thanks for poking me to restart action on this matter!

Jan-Peter