Re: New LilyPond website

From: Paul
Subject: Re: New LilyPond website
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 12:31:07 -0500

On 12/01/2016 02:40 PM, John Roper wrote:

My css file is a proposed inclusion into the website.

Hi John, I tried your CSS file (just using Firefox developer tools) and made a couple of screenshots (uploaded to that same directory mentioned earlier in this thread), but the "Cabin" font is not being loaded and another font is substituted.

Can you give us a screenshot with the right font shown? (I use the 'Nimbus screenshot' add-on for Firefox, which works well for capturing the whole page.)

Also, I'm seeing gaps in the secondary navigation menu -- shown in the screenshot for the "Introduction" page.

-Paul