Re: PyQt5

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Re: PyQt5
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2016 15:29:17 -0700 (MST)

Urs Liska wrote
> Am 04.12.2016 um 16:59 schrieb Federico Bruni:
>> Il giorno dom 4 dic 2016 alle 9:53, Urs Liska <

> ul@

> > ha
>> scritto:
>>> I'm running LMDE2 (Linux Mint Debian Edition), and requesting the Debian
>>> Version returns 8.4. Interestingly there's exactly one other person
>>> having expressed this problem and he also was running Debian 8.4.
>> Don't know how Linux Mint works...
>
> I *think* that with regard to packaging it should behave basically like
> Debian itself. For example, unlike Ubuntu you can't add PPAs.
>
> Urs

Yes, that's correct (Debian), but keep in mind if you decide to change your
mint flavor to XFCE or MATE or something else other than Debian, you can
easily add PPAs without issue. I've done it many times before.

But Debian is a unique situation, so those rules are different.

Also, sidebar, to be honest I am pretty positive about Frescobaldi v3.0
being a solid, welcomed, and feature-rich release! Someday...

-----
composer | sound designer
LilyPond Tutorials (for beginners) --> http://bit.ly/bcl-lilypond