Re: exchange LyricHyphen with a "proper" hyphen

From: Alexander Kobel
Subject: Re: exchange LyricHyphen with a "proper" hyphen
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 11:45:16 +0100

Hi Knut,

thanks for looking into that. IIUC (and without looking into your code - is it on Github or otherwise publicly avaiable?), it seems that you essentially add a text-interface to LyricHyphen. That's what would have been my idea as well, if I were up to it.

Rebuilding is not a problem - I usually use a self-compiled version anyway, though I try to avoid relying on it too much. But this would be a change that you can do once and for all in a separate style file, and if you use a vanilla version, you can just resort to not include that part.

I'm not sure whether Harm's proof of concept also involved pre-compile-time modifications. If not, that would be an ever better option for my taste. Otherwise, I'll come back to you... ;-) Thanks!

Cheers,
Alexander