Re: Openlilylib snippets announcement

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: Openlilylib snippets announcement
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 22:59:37 +0100

Hi,

while I encourage everyone to use git (and I think it is no problem for
Andrew), perhaps it would make sense to explain the installation using
zip files, too. Github offers zip files under "Clone or download" and I
think thats a good alternative for people not familiar with git. In
addition, this link is independent of the commit and contains the branch
name, so the documentation (readme) could directly point to
https://github.com/openlilylib/snippets/archive/master.zip for example.

Best,
Joram